Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Psalm 127:3

Orange Dreamsicles

>> Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Thom and I decided to paint our kitchen and breakfast room on Valentine's Day. Isn't that what everyone does on the most romantic day of the year? Apparently so, as I saw two other Abiding Savior friends at Lowe's that morning in the paint department! Anyways, I thought I had picked out the perfect color to "warm-up" this section of our house. WRONG! What was called "Spice" on the paint chip actually turned out to be the color of ORANGE dreamsicles or sherbet!!! Yikes - it really messes with your eyes! The pictures just don't even do it justice! Its a shame because we actually got finished fairly quickly and had fun, too. Abbie even got into it. To make it more "romantic" for Valentine's Day, Thom painted a heart on the wall with our initials! :)



1 comments:

Jennifer February 18, 2009 at 8:56 PM  

I love the new look of your blog ;)
I also like the paint color!
I love the heart, very cute....



Jen